In-Company Trainers Program (In-CTP) is a part time course aimed at providing the trainers with skills and knowledge to increase their training quality in their company. This includes:
- Background and basics of the dual vocational training system
- Skills management concepts and evaluation of key competencies for the job
- Recruitment processes, Myanmar Labour Laws and contracting of apprentices
- How to prepare and implement the internal training program
- Basics in dealing with the apprentices/staff include planning and introduction to the workplace, problem solving and communication
- Basic methods and didactics for appropriate and effective instruction at work
- Work safety and health protection
When completed this course the participants will have acquired the skills, knowledge and attitude to give quality training to the apprentices/staff in the company, apply course concepts to workplace experience and should be more confident and motivated for on-the-job training.
Terms of application: Due to the high demand, we ask you to register as soon as possible.
Requirements of Application:
- Age: 25 Years above
- Education: CVT Graduate or Any Graduate
- N.R.C copy
10 Weeks / 80 Hours
- Main Course – 70 Hours
- Assessments and Presentation – 10 Hours
Owners, managers, group leaders, supervisors or/and trainers from any CVT training company, or CVT graduates or candidates with equivalent education that aspire to train young apprentices at their workplace.
Applicants must submit the filled in application form to email@example.com