Center for Vocational Training (CVT)
Position: Communication Executive
Job function: Marketing, Partnership & Communication
Closing date: 15 Feb 2020
Application: Submission of application letter, CV, recent passport sized photo and copy of relevant documents to underneath address.
CVT Myanmar is a non-profit making organization, registered in Myanmar (INGO 1/0136) by Swiss Support Association, as well as a certified Vocational Skills Training Center Ministry of Labor, Immigration and Population. It has been maintaining an international network and providing the education through the concept of the dual form of apprenticeship, which combines practical and theoretical training. This system allows the apprentice to learn and earn at the same time but also gives enterprises the chance to improve the business by training and retaining their best candidates/staff in their organizations. Accreditations are recognized by both professional associations in Switzerland and professional related ministries of Myanmar.
We are thrilled to recruit this exciting new post. We offer a decent salary and a dynamic work atmosphere. As a team member of Communication Department of CVT, the Communication Executive must work closely with the teachers of the school and all staff and bridge the intersection between the apprentices, the enterprises and the organization. The Communication Executive reports directly to the Head of Partnership and Communication (HoPC). Fundamental functions of this position include:
- Make acquisition of new partners and maintain CVT existing partners
- Maintain communication database and update it periodically
- Support to develop and establish CVT services together with enterprises and organizations
- Handle school events (student intake regarding with marketing & communication purposes) inside/outside
- Handle printing media and social media (in-house/ outsource Graphic and Design) for CVT publications
- Support and implement CVT’s yearly communication plan and strategies to secure funds for CVT
- Any graduate with a working experience of minimum 5 years and above in Communication, Marketing and Fundraising
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation skill, initiative and creativity
- Strong teamwork skill
- Skill in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Info Graphic and Design
CVT Myanmar, No (27), Corner of Arnandar Pagoda street and Maygawaddy Kyaung street, Bawamyint Quarter, Thingangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Office Phone: 09250640608, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for relevant tests and interview