CVT Certified Instructor
“Motivated for new challenges of education and for an engagement as a teacher/ a trainer in various circumstances“
To expand and to support the VET (Vocational Educational Training) in the rural areas of Myanmar as well, CVT started the CVT-Certified Instructor (CVT-CI) as one of the Post Diploma Programs. It is based on a professional education and contains especially teaching related programs such as general didactics, specified didactics related to the profession and practical implementation. All the courses include.
- educational theory
- professional didactics
- acquisition of skills and knowledge in preparing and leading courses
The course contents should enable future CVT-certified Instructors to teach different groups of students under different circumstances.
Dates of next courses:
Term of application: There are only 12 (twelve) places on each course so don’t delay: submit your form now!
3 months (three days per week)
- 90h Post-Graduate Course in Didactics/Teaching
- 250h Post-Graduate Course in selected professional subjects (i.e. Front Office, Low Voltage &Wiring Installation)
- Four weeks in the workplace coached by CVT Teachers
- One week at CVT for evaluation and certification, Graduation
Precondition for an application for CVT Certified Instructor is
- a CVT diploma / certificate or equivalent education
- at least three years working experiences in selected profession
CVT- Myanmar: CVT-CI