Being demand-driven and out-of-school children program, the schooling year is varied from three to four years. E4Y-Program allows the children to continue school and, therefore, increases their chances to receive a comprehensive vocational education later at CVT and to have decent job opportunities.
What and how do the students learn at E4Y?
E4Y encourages students’ participation, involvement, creative thinking and innovation with the skill-driven curriculum.
The literacy & communicative skills are taught through:
- General Science
- Social Science
Vocational skills are trained with
- Wood & Metal (Basic Carpentry & Drawing)
- Art & Crafts
- Textile (Handmade, Cross-stich, Embroidery, Crochet and Sewing
Social & Environmental skills are practiced via:
- Life Skills/Human & Nature
- ICT (Computer Basic)
- Civic Education
- Career Development
- Sports (Indoor & outdoor games)
Additional support for students:
- Medical check-up on Tuberclulosis, Hepatics B and HIV/AIDS as well as prevention of Hepatics B
- Chances to learn and observe about one and half month in different work-place in accordance with their chosen profession
- Daily meal (Curry is provided at School Kitchen)
- Daily Transport Allowance
Team building, cooperative & collaborative mindsets and physical development skills are born by doing different sports and games at school sport hall.
The encouragement of social competences like independent acting, working neatly and correctly, responsibility and organization is of great value to the E4Y. These important abilities along with a graduation later increase the chance of finding a decent job.